We understand your need for a development that is both profitable and operates sustainably. With experience gained around the globe in both wind and solar renewable energy projects, we can offer you all the services you need to ensure your development meets both requirements.
If you need us to run your project for you, then rest assured: we look after the technical and commercial management of wind and solar farms, totalling an output of 8.5 GW, in 22 countries – reassurance that we are built on a secure foundation of acknowledged skills and experience.
We will always keep the safety and financial viability of your investment our uppermost priority, and a dedicated project manager will be assigned to your site. Our 24/7 dedicated control room, which is linked to all our local service teams, will provide monitoring services to ensure your installation runs as it should.
When you ask us to run your solar and wind farms, they are in good hands, with operational and occupational health and safety always in mind.
One of our floating solar farms at Tynaarlo in The Netherlands comprises 23,000 solar panels – proof of our day-to-day ability to manage large-scale installations.
Overview of our services:
- Full technical project management of your wind and photovoltaic farms
- Operating data analysis, technical evaluation and ongoing reporting
- 24/7 monitoring by our central control rooms in Munich and Bangkok
- Dealing with warranty claims, insurance and damages claims on your behalf
- Yield optimisation
- HSE management
- IT security and reliable system communications thanks to our in-house SCADA team
- Commercial management, energy supplier and network operator interface